Chapter 4

Rescue Mission

      "We got to go and rescue Prince Light." said Legendary Witch.

      "Well, what is the plan?" said Wave.

      "We sneak in their backside and defeat guards." said Legendary Witch, "then we can free Prince Light without a sweat."

      "Sounds like a good plan, lets get moving." said Legendary Wizard.

      As the heroes arrive at enemy's backside of their base, they sneak in.

      Prince Light knew his allies are coming, he said "You will regret about putting me here, villains!"

      "Silence!" said the dark guards.

      When the guards heard a loud noise and Legendary Wizard is in front of them holding his blade.

      He waved at them before swinging his sword at them and break the jail door open.

      "Lucy, thank you for coming back for me." said Prince Light.

      "Wait, your name is Lucy?" said Blaze.

      "It is my real name," said Legendary Witch.

      "Hmm, I never thought of your name until just now." said Legendary Wizard.

      "You can just call me Lucy from now on." said Lucy, "oh! Don't forget about Rowan and the other guy."

      "Oh! Right, I almost forgot about Rowan." said Legendary Wizard.

      As our heroes return to their ship, they moved near the front side of the base for Battle Preparation.

      "Hmm, I think we are not strong enough to take on the enemies." said Lucy.

      "I agreed, especially there is a copycat with them too!" said Prince Light.

Comments