Chapter 5

The Unexpected Reinforcements

      "We need some kind of plan to take back Rowan!" said Lucy.

      "If we knock that dark blade out, it should release Rowan." said Wave.

      "We can try that, but we need some cover before we strike them." said Legendary Wizard.

      As the heroes heading out to battle, the darkness's army is loaded and ready to attack.

      "Surrender!! You are outnumbered!" said Dark Rowan.

      "What should we do, there is too many of them." said Lucy.

      Before the heroes could do anything, a barrage of cannonballs rain down on darkness's army and killed a few of them.

      "Who did that?" said Prince Light.

      "Looks like we are not fighting alone," said Legendary Wizard.

      "Aye, long time no see friend!" said Lord Pirate.

      "What brought you here?" said Legendary Wizard.

      "Earth Mage told me about your situation, so I brought some help to your battle." said Lord Pirate.

      "Don't worry my brother, I will fight alongside with you." said Water Princess.

      "My brother, we are together again." said Light Princess.

      "My my, let's lit it up." said Fire Mage.

      "Bring thunder to battle!" said Lightning Mage.

      "Crescent, lets do this." said Dark Mage.

      "Wolfina, I will be with you for your cause as family." said Earth Mage.

      "The order of heroes from past times, we have the chance!" said Legendary Wizard, "everyone charge!"

      The heroes runs in for battle.

Comments