Chapter 6

Battle of Fate

      The battle is getting bigger as the heroes push their attacks.

      "Commander, I never thought of you coming back to help us." said Legendary Wizard.

      "Earth Mage told me about your situation so we decided to come and help out," said Water Princess.

      "I am glad you all have returned," said Legendary Wizard, "now we need to get Rowan back."

      "Who is Rowan actually?" said Fire Mage.

      "My swordsman student," said Legendary Wizard.

      "Alright, where should we begin?" said Light Princess.

      "All of you assist our allies, me and Lucy will take on Rowan." said Legendary Wizard.

      "You got it," said Water Princess as they move to help their allies.

      Prince Light was fighting his evil vessel, "this copycat is somehow stronger than me!"

      "Don't worry brother, I am coming to help you." said Light Princess.

      Both Prince Light and Light Princess shoot at Dark Prince Light, "I will come back, I will not stop until the heroes are all gone."

      Dark Prince Light teleport away.

      "So we meet again, lets have a rematch!" said Dark Rowan.

      "Lucy, we don't necessary need to kill him." said Legendary Wizard, "Just knock his sword out of his hand."

      "Got it!" said Lucy.

      Rowan and Lucy clashed, Lucy blocked all swings and knock the blade out of Rowan's hand.

      "Huh, what? Why am I doing here?" said Rowan.

      "That blade can possess anyone, I am glad you are back." said Legendary Wizard.

      "I will not let you leave easily!" said the Necromancer.

      "Who are you?" said Lucy.

      "I am dark magician that copies the warrior's vessel and use it for my army, the Necromancer!"

      "Lucy, I need you to use my blade. You are the one with the strength to stop him." said Legendary Wizard.

      "What about you, master?" said Lucy.

      "Don't worry about me, I have magic." said Legendary Wizard.

Comments