Chapter 2

Prince's Fate

      "Prince Light? You seems troubled, are you alright?" said Legendary Witch.

      "Man, I don't know what to say about what happened last night." said Prince Light, "it's like he wants my soul."

      "It's alright Prince Light, let me come with you." said Legendary Witch, "at least I can protect you."

      "I am really grateful," said Prince Light. "For now, lets hunt the bandits' camp."

      Prince light took the bandit by surprise with his Bow of Light.

      "Nice shot!" said Legendary Witch.

      "Thank you, the sun is setting." said Prince Light, "we better return to camp."

      "Alright," said Legendary Witch as they are returning to their camp.

      As they are walking, they spotted the same knight that Prince Light saw last night.

      "It's him again," said Prince Light.

      "Let's take him!" said Legendary Witch as they draw their weapons.

      Prince Light had a clean shot and it was a direct hit.

      "Bull-eye," said Prince Light.

      Once the helmet dropped to the ground, the knight is back alive.

      "I don't like what I am seeing." said Prince Light.

      "It is a Zombie!!" Legendary Witch scream with fear.

      "I think you have to flee, I will hold him off." said Prince Light.

      "I can't leave you!" said Legendary Witch.

      "Trust me, I will be fine." said Prince Light as he shoots at the knight while Legendary Witch fled.

      Legendary Witch couldn't look back as she hears him scream, "Ahhh!"

Comments