Chapter 1

Spooky Presents


      The heroes are having the camp out for the night, sharing scary stories.

      "Ever heard of the revival of Ramses II?" said Prince Light.

      "Who is he? And what about him?" said Breeze.

      "He was once the second ruler of Savaria, the Necromancer revived him from the dead and starting to hunt people down. Rahh!!!!!"

      "Ahhh!!" said Breeze, "I freaked out."

      "Oh come on Breeze, it is not very scary." said Legendary Witch.

      "Well, I am going to gather some fruits here." said Prince Light as he grabbed his bow and head out.

      "Be careful out there." said Legendary Witch.

      "Don't worry," said Prince Light.

      As he found a fruit tree, he got some apples, but all of the sudden a strange hissing noise is nearby.

      "Huh, who is there?!" said Prince light as he raised his bow ready to shoot, "show yourself!!"

      He saw a knight surrounded by purple flames!!

      "Who are you?! What do you want?" said Prince Light.

      "Die!!" said the creepy knight.

      Prince Light shoots an magic arrow and ran.

____________________

      "You saw what?!" said Legendary Witch.

      "He looks like a knight who was possessed." said Prince Light.

      "So it is real?" said Breeze.

      "It is real, I saw it in my own eyes. He wants me dead!" said Prince Light. "Luckily, I brought my bow with me or I would be dead!"

      "Hmm, you have a point." said Legendary Wizard.

      "I don't know if he is still there?" said Prince Light.

      "I have a feeling that we have a new enemy coming to end us." said Legendary Wizard.

      "You really think so?" said Wolfina.

      "Certainly," said Legendary Wizard.

Comments